www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Ileana plans to shift her base to Mumbai

Follow us on Social Media

Hourglass beauty Ileana D'Cruz who achieved huge popularity in Tollywood with blockbuster film “Pokiri” is now planning to shift her location to Mumbai. According to reports, the Goa lass is looking out for a house in the commercial capital of the country. She will soon move to the city.

It is well known that this beauty is acting in the Bollywood film “Barfee“. Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor are acting in the roles of protagonists in this film. Sources close to the actress say that it makes sense to have a house of her own in Mumbai than stay in hotels. So, she has reportedly checked out properties in the suburb and closer to airport and film studios and is expected to take a final decision soon.

In a chat with a leading daily, Ileana herself confirmed the news on hunting for a house in Mumbai and said, "It’s logical to have a Mumbai address now as I’m looking to balance work in Bollywood and also down South. So, I’m hunting for houses. Hope I find a good one soon.”

Presently, the competition in Tollywood is very high as all the heroines are trying for the ace position. Recently Tamanna achieved huge round of applause for her alluring physic. Spectators are feeling that Tamanna is dominating Ileana with respect to the body structure. Hence Ileana might have felt like changing the base. Stay tuned for interesting analysis.