• 1/5

7 35.00%
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Rate Monday Night Raw 5/7/2012

Follow us on Social Media

Rate Monday Night Raw 5/7/2012

However, it was still a poor show.

Johnny Ace on the mic ****ing sucks, it's his thing I know, but for 8 minutes, it shouldn't be, it should be quick, quircky botches of excitement. Not 8 minutes of ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...With that, I understand Punk coming out to save that segment but I think Cena could've done the same. Punk didn't say much besides hope Cena whips his ass, and mock him alot. I didn't like it...Seriously, we're getting his again? Guess just a way to make Punk fight Tensai. I thought Cena should've interjected here on the Tron instead of Punk, kicking the doctors off of him, people getting him ready. No reason for Punk/Bryan to get mixed up in this Cena thing....unless...the WWE....desperately seek Cena getting cheered without him being heel.......and with CM Punk....GO WWE!!!.....****!...ruin Punk while you destroy the product with Cena. FAIL!

Show and Rhodes. SAME OLD SHIT.

Eve is embracing her role awesomely.

SINGLES MATCH WITH KOFI and DOLPH!?! WTF YOU ****ING IDIOTS! Figure out why I'm mad you win a...shoutout

Cena segment....Ohhh I'm hurt but I'll fight! Thanks for wasting 8 minutes of my life saying nothing.

Natalya and Maxine versus Kelly Kelly and Layla....Tag match without any tags is not a tag match...and it's short and uninteresting...However I think it was longer than my aforementioned 30 seconds...

Orton and Sheamus vs Y2J and ADR...Good match, now leading to a 4 way. I like the move, but it does seem oddly rushed considering ADR 'winning #1', and just because Shaemus kicks Orton now he's in. I would've liked for Ace to tell them they'll compete on Smackdown in a triple threat, winner will go on. No winner, draw, or no contest or something. Ace comes out and announces the 4 way. They're all SD guys anyways now, and it would've plugged the show....Jeez, why do these guys suck so much.

Brodus...zzzzzz vs Miz! Miz jobs (Un-!) Miz cut a great opening promo, however, this wasn't a 1 min squash, but it did end in a squash.

Now we get Hayman, who announces Brock quit, which gets the best pop of the night. Then he leaves. One night? I smell this as a one night thing....

Punk vs Bryan and Tensai in an impromptu handicap match. Tensai beat Cena little outside interference, this couldn't have been the same by Bryan? Why the handicap match. I found this whole combination to be a little off/odd. Good match until end, Punk looked a little worn by that stall suplex (he was super arched) and caused a bad chokeslam at the end but otherwise decent.

Overall Poor show Will Give 1 Star.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

3/5 because john lornaitsus or what ever he's name is, HE REALLY SUCKSS !!! 

www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

1/5

Super Member www.desirulez.net

1/5 - johnny ruins monday night raw once again!

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Cena usually comes out to the ring even after they say he'll be there via satelite which didn't happen. Handicap match was boooring and that was even the main event. Giving it 1/5 is too much lmfao
    Respect

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

3 Stars

Have you all been taking some kind of drugs or drinking? The Laurinaitis promo was good.

The crowd sucked, they didn't even know who Paul Heyman was

The fatal four way is a necessary evil, Sheamus vs ADR wasn't going to draw at the PPV.

Miz and Brodus Clay was an abortion of a match, neither guy has a clue what they are doing in the ring.

Can't believe they wasted so much time on that yet they cut DB entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    However, it was still a poor show.

Johnny Ace on the mic ****ing sucks, it's his thing I know, but for 8 minutes, it shouldn't be, it should be quick, quircky botches of excitement. Not 8 minutes of ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...With that, I understand Punk coming out to save that segment but I think Cena could've done the same. Punk didn't say much besides hope Cena whips his ass, and mock him alot. I didn't like it...Seriously, we're getting his again? Guess just a way to make Punk fight Tensai. I thought Cena should've interjected here on the Tron instead of Punk, kicking the doctors off of him, people getting him ready. No reason for Punk/Bryan to get mixed up in this Cena thing....unless...the WWE....desperately seek Cena getting cheered without him being heel.......and with CM Punk....GO WWE!!!.....****!...ruin Punk while you destroy the product with Cena. FAIL!

Show and Rhodes. SAME OLD SHIT.

Eve is embracing her role awesomely.

SINGLES MATCH WITH KOFI and DOLPH!?! WTF YOU ****ING IDIOTS! Figure out why I'm mad you win a...shoutout

Cena segment....Ohhh I'm hurt but I'll fight! Thanks for wasting 8 minutes of my life saying nothing.

Natalya and Maxine versus Kelly Kelly and Layla....Tag match without any tags is not a tag match...and it's short and uninteresting...However I think it was longer than my aforementioned 30 seconds...

Brodus...zzzzzz vs Miz! Miz jobs (Un-!) Miz cut a great opening promo, however, this wasn't a 1 min squash, but it did end in a squash.

Now we get Hayman, who announces Brock quit, which gets the best pop of the night. Then he leaves. One night? I smell this as a one night thing....

Overall Poor show Will Give 1 Star.

3/5

3/5

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

2/5 This Is Too Much

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

BRODUS ******* CLAY?!?! REALLY? REALLY? REALLY? What is wrong with WWE??Why in the blue hell????? is The Miz jobbing to Brodus Clay?!

1/5

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I totally agree with you sshinde555, RAW did suck really bad this week. 2/5

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

3/5

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mr:Awesome View Post
    BRODUS ******* CLAY?!?! REALLY? REALLY? REALLY? What is wrong with WWE??Why in the blue hell????? is The Miz jobbing to Brodus Clay?!

1/5
    Because, I'm The Miz, and I'm a Jobber

2 stars boring raw

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

1/5, no kane, plus what you guys said.