www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Parineeti reveals having secret crush on Saif

Follow us on Social Media

Priyanka Chopra's cousin sister Parineeti Chopra, who made her Bollywood debut with Ladies vs Ricky Bahl is bold enough in real life too. When asked about her latest crush, Parineeti did not think twice before taking Saif Ali Khan's name.

Parineeti Chopra is all set for her new release Ishaqzaade opposite Arjun Kapoor. In a recent interview to a leading website Parineeti Chopra said, she likes Saif Ali Khan a lot.

When asked about love , Parineeti said, "No I was not in love, but I have had 300 crore crushes. "I like Saif Ali Khan but please don't tell him. Whenever I meet Kareena Kapoor, I will tell her that you have competition."

Not many people know that Parineeti Chopra is also a trained singer and she has done BA (hons) in music. But right now the actress only wants to focus on acting.

Parineeti 's remarks definitely appear to be bold, but the jury is still out over Kareena Kapoor's reaction on this.

Ishaqzaade', which is the launch pad for Boney Kapoor's son Arjun , is hitting the theatres on May 11.