www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Aamir Khan elated with the 'Satyamev Jayate' success

Follow us on Social Media

Superstar Aamir Khan’s much anticipated TV debut ‘Satyamev Jayate’ which aired its first episode on Star Plus and DD1 on May 6 at 11am gets rave reviews from critics and Bollywood celebrities. The first episode of the non-fiction talk show presents the harsh realities of the most sensitive issue Female foeticide.

Elated by the response to his much-hyped television debut on Sunday, superstar Aamir Khan said he will bring up more issues on his show Satyamev Jayate, but he does not see himself as a change-maker.

"I am no one to bring change or solve anything... neither (is) the government. I can only keep the issues in front of everyone. The change should come from within. One person cannot improve or bring solution to an issue," Aamir told reporters.

"I was watching the show with my wife, son Azad, and core team of the show... I had tears in my eyes. I got good response from industry friends and various medium - twitter, youtube. There will be many more issues on the show. But I won't reveal... let it be a suspense," the 47-year-old added.

When asked if the issue of corruption will be tackled on the show, he said, "Corruption is a very strong issue... we all are involved in it. A strong law must come in force... but it is equally important to change ourselves first."

For this show, Aamir khan has devoted complete two years and he himself belives that this show will bring the harsh realities which the world is currently facing.