Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default WWE planning for Brock v/s Undertaker at wrestlemania??

Follow us on Social Media

WWE’s website has a new article up looking at the Kimura Lock submission hold that Brock Lesnar has used on John Cena and Triple H since returning to WWE in April. They wrote: “It’s no surprise Brock is utilizing a Brazilian jiu-jitsu maneuver to wreak havoc in his return to WWE. The former UFC heavyweight champion studied under Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belts Erik Paulson and Greg Nelson as part of his training in the world of mixed martial arts. However, Lesnar never actually got a chance to showcase that devastating Kimura Lock in any of his UFC bouts. Using the submission to inflict bodily harm on his opponents is fresh, frightening territory for the behemoth.” They also compare the hold to The Undertaker’s Hell’s Gate modified gogoplata submission. They added that Superstars have two choices in Hell’s Gate – tap out or pass out, but with Lesnar’s Kimura Lock, there is no choice. WWE wrote: “The difference with Lesnar’s Kimura Lock? There is no choice. Brock is not satisfied with making his foes tap or pass out; he wants to put them out of commission for good. If he’s already left Cena in a sling and Triple H with a fractured arm, what makes us think he’ll show mercy on anyone else who stands in his way?”
    Last edited by ajstyless; 05-05-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Member www.desirulez.net

well , let's say that he is the only man who can convince me that the streak may end - but it will not end - but he'll get people to doubt it , no man in the WWE right now can do it else of Lesnar ! I wanna see it !

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Nah , Lesnar can't go to WM , I won't see Lesnar reach that far , he will leave the company very soon .

Member www.desirulez.net

Non - Sense it cant happend
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dIS GUY

I can see this happen, perhaps he'll feud with HHH till summerslam, to put him over, since HHH came very close to beating Undertaker, letting Brock beat HHH would make the believability of him 'breaking the streak' bigger, and would therefore be a good and exciting opponent for Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by Metallica View Post
    well , let's say that he is the only man who can convince me that the streak may end - but it will not end - but he'll get people to doubt it , no man in the WWE right now can do it else of Lesnar ! I wanna see it !
    Nope its high time now to think of breaking the streak.. The streak will live on

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Nah , Lesnar can't go to WM , I won't see Lesnar reach that far , he will leave the company very soon .
    Really mate?? He cant go back to MMA as all of them has learned how he fights and he cant change his fighting style (He aint no Rocky Balboa).. It would be foolish of him to go to Japan or TNA.. WWE is the place where he will get loads of money and his appearances are also few.. Also the WWE needs a badass wrestler like him (On a side note can some body get Paul Heyman viz. Poly E back to do Brocks promo he still sucks on mic)

Quote Originally Posted by dISGUY View Post
    Non - Sense it cant happend
    You should respect other people around here this forum is for sane people so next time u question someones sanity u will be reprimanded.

yeah i wanna see brock lesnar vs undertaker only if he beats HHH

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I only see two possible opponents for Taker at WM29 if he wrestles

1- Brock Lesnar

2- John Cena

So, it might happen.

It's Clobberin Time

Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Nope its high time now to think of breaking the streak.. The streak will live on
    have you read what i said ?
    "who can convince me that the streak may end - but it will not end - but he'll get people to doubt it"
    The Streak will never end , but , brock is the only guy who may give people the feeling that he is the man who can get the job done!

Quote Originally Posted by RooftopRKO View Post
    I can see this happen, perhaps he'll feud with HHH till summerslam, to put him over, since HHH came very close to beating Undertaker, letting Brock beat HHH would make the believability of him 'breaking the streak' bigger, and would therefore be a good and exciting opponent for Undertaker
    This is a strong possibility, the only problem I have is there is zero chance that the WWE would book Brock to beat Taker at WM, so no matter how believable Brock is it won't matter.

Now Cena on the other hand might be less believable, but he would have a chance because you couldn't put it past the WWE to have Super Cena turn up.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

After watching Undertaker go 19-0 at WM27 (he couldn't leave under his own power - age was definately catching up to him) and then watching WM28 it became clear that the streak is scripted to never end! (HOW CAN YOU ASSUME ITS A COINCIDENCE THAT TAKER MANAGED TO DEFEAT HBK TWICE THEN HHH TWICE?)

I think if Undertaker does retire he will go out undefeated - Undertaker and Brock have had personal issues in the past so it might actually happen. I'm more certain for this match than Brock vs HHH at WrestleMania 29!

WRESTLEMANIA 29
    UNDERTAKER VS BROCK LESNAR
    NO HOLDS BARRED
    R.I.P - 2013 - BROCK LESNAR
    21-0!

Last edited by princehas2010; 05-06-2012 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallica View Post
    have you read what i said ?
    "who can convince me that the streak may end - but it will not end - but he'll get people to doubt it"
    The Streak will never end , but , brock is the only guy who may give people the feeling that he is the man who can get the job done!
    Yeah i do get your point but you see the E doesnt have much surprises to throw at us in regards to break the streak. However invincible the opponent looks people aint gonna buy that he will break the streak be it Brock or Super Cena.
    Last wrestlemania match was sumthng which gave a notion dat it 'might' ​break but still people were sure dat it wont so you get my point now?

yeah i wanna see brock lesnar vs undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Really mate?? He cant go back to MMA as all of them has learned how he fights and he cant change his fighting style (He aint no Rocky Balboa).. It would be foolish of him to go to Japan or TNA.. WWE is the place where he will get loads of money and his appearances are also few.. Also the WWE needs a badass wrestler like him (On a side note can some body get Paul Heyman viz. Poly E back to do Brocks promo he still sucks on mic)
    You have a point here but still Lesnar is young , he can go absolutely anywhere with he's fighting talent , he can even make a movie or something , so I can't see him too much time in the WWE .

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    You have a point here but still Lesnar is young , he can go absolutely anywhere with he's fighting talent , he can even make a movie or something , so I can't see him too much time in the WWE .
    He's had very serious surgery and will never return to MMA.

He can't even cut a promo should I don't know how he's going to star in a movie. He might be able to play a monster bad guy but a Hollywood career is off the table.

Wrestling is his best option at the moment.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

taker is a respected guy he fights for money but he want to be rememberd forever for the streak !

HHH was the right choice for taker for his last match..

and taker won't fight lesnar for 21-1

if even taker fights nxt wrestlemania then he won't loose to brock because he does not like lesnar personally we all know it..

taker had supported the wwe his entire life and brock betrayed wwe...
    Last edited by simmer; 05-07-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Well I said this when Brock came back to WWE but people said wht does brock nd taker have to do to each other

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    He's had very serious surgery and will never return to MMA.

He can't even cut a promo should I don't know how he's going to star in a movie. He might be able to play a monster bad guy but a Hollywood career is off the table.

Wrestling is his best option at the moment.
    Quoted for truth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast