www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Bipasha Basu tired of relationship rumors

Follow us on Social Media

After the unfortunate break up between Bong Bombshell Bipasha Basu and John Abraham, the actress has been constantly surrounded with link-up rumours with various celebrities. After her break-up with John, Bipasha's name was briefly linked with Hollywood star Josh Hartnett, Shahid and Rana Daggubati.

Bipasha Basu is upset at incessant rumours surrounding her relationship status. She wants the speculation to stop, and says just because she is a fun-loving and outgoing person, this doesn't mean she is dating anyone she meets.

The actress posted on twitter, “For a long time my name is being linked with few people. As and when dating, break up, then patch up and marriage stories are being made. I really wish all this stops as none of it is happening”. Bipasha also said that she will not hide the news when she will fall in love.

Basu also posted, “Fun loving person does not mean frivolous. Meeting people does not mean dating them. When love happens I will embrace it and give it respect and not hide it ever. It takes a lot in a man for my heart to tick and flutter. Not happened yet.” The actress was earlier linked to Rana Dagubatti, but then both denied dating each other.

Bipasha Basu is single after her break up from John Abraham. While John is ready to tie the knot with banker Priya Runchal, Bipasha maintains she is still single and busy loving her professional life.

At present the actress is gearing up for her international release "Singularity".

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

thanks for the news