www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Poonam Pandey lying about her 'boldest' bollywood debut

Follow us on Social Media

Poonam Pandey, who grabbed the attention of the whole country by claiming to go nude to celebrate Team India's World Cup win is in the news again. Poonam pandey till now grabbed attention by her various stripping acts on the internet. After her steamy viral videos ‘Bathroom Secret’, ‘Bedroom Secret’ and ‘Mirror Act’ and series of raunchy pictures upped her popularity, the model recently claimed that she has signed her first Bollywood movie which will be the boldest movie ever being made in the industry.

In a recent interview, Poonam claimed, "I've rejected 30 offers. However, there was something very special about this movie. I have heard several story narrations, but this story was unique. I am sure people have not seen something like this before. My character is going to change people's mindset. It will change the way people think about Bollywood. It is radically different from the way films are being made here. I would say, it is not a normal story of a-boy-meets-girl-and-they-fall-in-love genre. It's a very different story."

However, according to Amit, who Poonam claims will direct her film, Poonam is lying. Amit, who became a household name after he directed the Bipasha Basu - John Abraham thriller Jism, inspired by Body Heat, is currently awaiting the release of his long-in-the-cans comedy film Tina Ki Chabi. "This is appalling. Somebody has jumped the gun on me. I had a couple of informal meetings with the team. I've not confirmed anything, so I didn't want to comment," a rather upset Amit says.

What has angered Amit further is Poonam's claims that her film would mark Amit's return to filmmaking after a hiatus of nine years. "I really want her to stop spreading false stories about me. Nothing has been finalized yet and I hope she stops doing this," says Amit.

Poonam has made many TV appearances till now and has earlier claimed that she has received several Bollywood offers and is yet to finalise one. The model also said that she would not like to begin her career with an item song as it would give her a permanent mark of a item girl. Now it seems like all the fans of Pandey have to wait for a while to watch the model sizzle on the silver screen.