Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jamaica Kingston
    Posts
    476

    Question Brock Lesnar should he be fired????

    Follow us on Social Media





    despite breaking triple hh hand and attacking refrees should he be fired or should john laurinatis should be fired

  2. #2
    I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In Your Brain
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    no i think HHH should come back and beat the brock until this moment he must not be fired

    BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  3. #3
    Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    32

    Default

    WTF !! Lesner should be deaten by all superstars wwe !!! very Badly

  4. #4
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785

    Default

    why firing Brock? Brock is awesum. without him the ratings would be :thumbdown:
    LI8

  5. #5
    Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    why firing Brock? Brock is awesum. without him the ratings would be :thumbdown:
    WTF Brock is a loser
    See this pic


  6. #6
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    yes u r right

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    I remember a wrestling match with Brock beating a guy without a leg(handicap) , I don't remember the name of that guy , but he beated that guy sooo bad that he almost riped he's second leg , absolutely cruel , that's all I can think of when I see that guy , a cruel bastard , so yes I think he should be fired , I simply don't like him .

  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Yes I remember him. you are talking about Zack Gowan
    SDTRQ

  9. #9
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,056

    Default

    Yes ! Yes ! Yes !!

  10. #10
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    As i said in an earlier post the thing between HHH and Brock was done so as to write off Brock for sometime from TV as the E has limited no of dates with Brock. I think we will see him directly on OLT helping Laryngitis out.

  11. #11
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    As i said in an earlier post the thing between HHH and Brock was done so as to write off Brock for sometime from TV as the E has limited no of dates with Brock. I think we will see him directly on OLT helping Laryngitis out.
    ^^^^

  12. #12
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    HHH should beat him very bad...

    ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

    "Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

    ~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~



    "The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

  13. #13
    Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Your Nightmare
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Brock will NOT be fired.
    thank God brock was back , the wwe would've sucked after wrestlemania if he didn't come back!

    Quote Originally Posted by dISGUY View Post
    WTF Brock is a loser
    See this pic

    Excuse me ? Brock is a loser cause he followed the script ?
    okay okay , let me ask you another question , are ya a john cena fan? , n since when u were watchin wwe ?

  14. #14
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    17

    Default

    brock is a loser i dont like him !!!!! he shoul be fired!


    U Can't See Me

  15. #15
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dISGUY View Post
    WTF !! Lesner should be deaten by all superstars wwe !!! very Badly

    Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    why firing Brock? Brock is awesum. without him the ratings would be :thumbdown:


    Quote Originally Posted by Metallica View Post


    Excuse me ? Brock is a loser cause he followed the script ?
    okay okay , let me ask you another question , are ya a john cena fan? , n since when u were watchin wwe ?
    You don't have to be a Cena fan to hate this guy.(Even though I am) To me when he first came to the WWE I hated him and thought he sucked. Now is no different. He has as good mic skills as Johnny Ace, he can't seem to tell the difference between WWE and UFC(In time he will but still), and he's still a hazard botch.
    Last edited by Tray; 05-08-2012 at 07:24 PM.

  16. #16
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post







    You don't have to be a Cena fan to hate this guy.(Even though I am) To me when he first came to the WWE I hated him and thought he sucked. Now is no different. He has as good mic skills as Johnny Ace, he can't seem to tell the difference between WWE and UFC(In time he will but still), and he's still a hazard botch.



    I may agree with you but Brock Lesnar's character is a saviour for those who are ****ing bored of watching the faces beat the hell out of heels all the time.



    It's Clobberin Time

  17. #17
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Only thing that comes to my mind is that he has nothing to do in the WWE industry. He should go pick on someone his own size and that won't be found in the WWE, especially because of the way things have been over the past year or so.
    Respect

  18. #18
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    both should be fired..

  19. #19

    Default

    Fire HHH and Cena.

    Laurinaitis and Lesnar 4 Life

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •