www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Veena Malik still has feelings for her ex-beaus

Follow us on Social Media

Controversial Model-turned-Bollywood actress Veena Malik who is now busy with in shooting for her upcoming horror venture ‘Mumbai 125 Kms’, in chat with a local daily showed courtesy for all her ex-boyfriends and said that she still loves all her past flames but does not want to go back to any of them.

The actress was who was firstly dating with Pakistani cricketer Muhammad Asif later she went with American settled Faisal Akbar Khan and recently she was reported to dating with actor Ashmit Patel.

In her interview Veena told that she can’t forget her beloved even she does not to forget them rather she enjoyed the sweet memories which she shared with them also she is not similar to other women who after break-ups started to hate their beaus.

“I love all my ex-boyfriends. I still miss them sometimes, but I don’t want to go back to them. The past is past. I am not among those who love someone at a time and hate them later. But I always cherish memories,” said the controversial lady.

In the answer to the question which’s performance she loves in last India-Pakistan Asia Cup match, she said, “I have been here for one-and-half years now, but I will always root for Pakistan. Peace talks, relationships between the two countries are all good, but when it comes to a match between India and Pakistan, it’s serious cricket and nothing else.”