www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Aamir scared of showing 'Satyamev Jayate' to friends

Follow us on Social Media

Aamir Khan, the gutsy bollywood superstar with Midas touch, will soon foray into television with his new talk cum reality show SATYAMEVA JAYATE, which he claims to be the story of common people, told through common people.

Aamir Khan, who is set to make his TV debut with ''Satyamev Jayate'', says he is scared of reactions and that's why he didn't show it to anyone. The show is expected to go on air from May 6th onwards.

"I haven't shown it to anyone. I am scared about showing it to anyone. If I show it to someone and they don't like it, then my heart will break," the 47-year-old said here on the sets of TV soap "Diya aur Bati Hum.'

"I am waiting for May 6 and everyone will watch it that day itself," he added.
    "Satyamev Jayate" would go on air simultaneously on DD National and Star Plus.
    Meanwhile, Aamir also talked about his favourite TV programme.

"I remember there was one programme which we used to watch with enthusiasm. It's Kiran (Rao) and my favourite TV programme. But it doesn't come now - 'Takeshi's Castle.' Javed Jaffrey's comments used to make it very funny," said Aamir.

When reminded him that superstar Shah Rukh Khan did something similar with "Zor Ka Jhatka", Aamir said: "No, I haven't watched it, but 'Takeshi's Castle' is very funny."