Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Wedding bells for Kavi Shastri

Follow us on Social Media

Yes, here is some good news for TV viewers. Good-looking Kavi Shastri, who was last seen in Sony Entertainment's Rishta.com, is getting hitched. The smart bod has decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend Sherryl Wiltshire in the third week of January, 2012.

“Sherryl is an NRI from Australia. There she worked in the advertising industry and now she has shifted to Mumbai. Now she is working as full-time wedding planner,” informs Kavi exclusively to Tellychakkar.com.

Wedding planner…hmmm, so you won’t have to worry about tents and marigolds in the marriage ceremony. “Hey man (he has a British accent) things are all crazy. Sherryl and I are up for a tough time arranging everything in Mumbai,” says Kavi, heaving a deep sigh.

Furthermore, Kavi – an NRI from London – went on a flashback mode and narrated how he proposed to Sherryl. He met his lady love in Australia and after chasing her for almost a year, he garnered guts to ask her out. Finally, after eight months of dating, Kavi asked Sherryl for her hand in real filmy style in Mumbai. “We were at the Mount Mary Church (Bandra, Mumbai) and the air was fresh and pleasant. Below the statue of Mount Mary, I went down on my knees and proposed to her.” he reveals. Oh, how romantic Kavi. Superb.
    ...being a human...