www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Nargis Fakhri busy taking Hindi lessons

Follow us on Social Media

American model-turned-actress Nargis Fakhri has become a big name ever since she made her bollywood debut in "Rockstar" opposite Ranbir Kapoor. Though Nargis Fakhri failed to impress the critics with her performance in her maiden film Rockstar, the girl is doing everything to elevate her acting career.

Nargis Fakhri whose voice in her debut film "Rockstar" was dubbed due to her poor Hindi diction, is busy working on the language and reveals that finally she can read and write a bit of Hindi.

"Everything takes time, it doesn't happen like this. I was plucked out of the sky and put here. So, it's taking time but it's going well," she said Monday at the launch of the Gaja Store.

"I am really happy, I am reading and writing, which is great. So at least when I can read I am like, 'Yes, I can read'," she added.

The 32-year-old has one film in hand, "Khiladi 786" opposite Akshay Kumar. The film also stars Paresh Rawal. Meanwhile, she is reading scripts and may zero in on something soon.

"I have been doing a lot of events, brands and magazines and I have also been reading a lot of scripts and I have taken my time. Now I have found something I really love. So it's all coming along. It's patience. If I want to do it, I'll do it. If I don't want to do it, I will not do it," said Nargis.

You’re going right way girl; hopefully you will be blessed with the fruits of your hard work!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Gr8 Can't Wait For Nargis Next Flim

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743