www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Rana Daggubati to turn Bollywood film producer

Follow us on Social Media

The Hindi film industry has reached a stage today where every leading actor either owns a production house or is associated with one. And the skyrocketing revenues from the box-office isn't the only reason for this move.

Amitabh, Aamir, Shahrukh, Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt, Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Dia Mirza and many other actors have produced films.The latest star to enter the business of movie making is Rana Daggubati.

Rana Daggubati who made his Bollywood debut with "Dum Maaro Dum" last year is already planning to turn producer for Hindi films. "I have plans to produce movies in Hindi but not as a remake. But I am definitely looking at producing good entertaining Hindi films. There is a whole slate that we are working on...hopefully by next year we would put it in progress. Hopefully, next year you would see me producing a film in Bollywood," Rana told PTI in an interview.

His next Hindi release is Ram Gopal Varma's action drama 'Department' (May 18) alongside Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt. Ask him if he is trying to learn the nuances of being a producer in Bollywood by way of acting here, Rana says, "Production wherever in the world is pretty much same.

Ultimately to get out the content in the right possible way is what a producer has to do. So being an actor it gives me a better understanding in that zone."

Rana is the son of prolific film producer Suresh Babu Daggubati, who has produced several Telugu films.