Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Candice Michelle Expecting Second Child

Follow us on Social Media

Ex-WWE Diva Candice Michelle has posted the following on her official website:

"Back and settled in from my Disney cruise (so fun!!) and Iíve got some BIG NEWS CandiAddicts!!!! May is always a special month for me, because thereís nothing I love more than being a Mommy and both Motherís Day and AkiAnneís second birthday are this month! YAY!

Thereís only one thing I can think of that would be better than having the amazing daughter I have been blessed with already. And thatís having two amazing daughters!! Thatís right, I am SO THRILLED to be announcing to everyone today that I am officially PREGGERS with another girl on the way!!!

Iím early in my second trimester and everything is going well, so I felt the time was finally right to share the big news with everyone! I am beyond excited that AkiAnne will have a sister and also glad I am able to share my joy with all of my CandiAddicts!

More to come from me on Twitter at CANDICE MICHELLE (@DIVACANDICEM) pŚ Twitter and ďlikeĒ me on Facebook at Candice Michelle | Facebook. Stay tuned!"