Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Close call for Ameesha: 選t shocked me like anything!

Follow us on Social Media

Accidents while making a film is not uncommon. Sometimes it involves the crew member and sometimes, the stars themselves. Ameesha Patel was recently a part of one such happenstance.

At the time of the reported accident, she was with Neil Nitin Mukesh in a high-rise building on the 30th floor shooting for her upcoming film Shortcut Romeo.

The action sequence they were shooting required height so the setting included lots of props including rods and planks.

Unfortunately, one of the planks snapped and crashed down. Before this occurred, both the actors were relaxing on the floor underneath. But as soon as they realised that it was no longer safe, they ran to safety.

Ameesha confirms, 哲eil was fidgeting with my cellphone and we were just checking out our Twitter pages when this happened.

The plank fell just inches away from us and it shocked me like anything! But thanks to our quick reflexes, we both took to our heels and avoided the worse. We could have been injured but all we got was a terrible scare.

She had been busy working with the actor for the past six months and now enjoys a good rapport with him. 哲eil is a very friendly guy and fun to work with. He痴 not only sweet and well-mannered but also a really good actor.
    ...being a human...