Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Arbaaz Khan really wants Kareena Kapoor to sizzle in Dabangg 2

Follow us on Social Media

Arbaaz Khan is leaving no stone unturned to make Dabangg 2 a huge success. During a charity cricket match played between celebrities and the physically challenged children in Mumbai, the actor turned director spoke about Kareena Kapoor's item number in the highly anticipated sequel of Dabangg.

Giving information about Dabangg 2, Arbaaz divulged, "We are in the shooting stage and have finished one schedule in about 30 days. From tomorrow, we will be starting our next schedule. We're hoping to release the film by the end of this year."

As per reports, Kareena was approached for an item song in the film, speaking about the same, Arbaaz added, "There is a song, which I call a popular song rather than an item song. Once I have recorded the song, I will be able to decide who will do it." When probed further about Kareena, he said, "I am in talks with her. I will be very happy if she is a part on the film. In principle, we have agreed that we would like to work together, but it is not on paper and we would only talk when it's done."

Speaking about the match, Arbaaz said, "It is a fantastic feeling. They have a great spirit and the way they are playing is outstanding. There is a lot to see and learn from them."

Interestingly, actor Aamir Khan is also associated with the charity match in question, commenting on the same, Arbaaz said, "Aamir himself texted me and asked us to be a part of it. I was more than willing to support this cause. I am enjoying it and I'm glad that I'm here and helping this cause in a way."
    ...being a human...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

thx for the news

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743