www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Salman Khan tweets about newbie Arjun Kapoor

Follow us on Social Media

Few days back it was reported that Salman Khan would not support filmmaker Bony Kapoor’s son Arjun Kapoor on twitter who is making his Bollywood debut with Ishaqzaade. But Dabangg actor proved everyone wrong by tweeting about him.

With more than 2 million followers on Twitter, Salman Khan’s word on the micro-blogging site in support of any newcomer goes a long way in creating the right buzz. Recently, there were reports that Boney Kapoor, Salman’s good friend, requested the star to promote his son Arjun Kapoor -- set to make his debut in Ishaqzaade -- on Twitter but Sallu refused. However, Salman has scotched the rumour by tweeting about the young lad.

But now the superstar has posted a series of tweets that mention newbie Arjun Kapoor.

Salman Khan wrote on Twitter, “Yup ! Arjun ranawat in my janam bhumi INDORE (sic).” And if you are confused and wondering who is Arjun Ranawat, read Salman Khan's next tweet.

“Yup ! I call arjun kapoor arjun ranawat(sic),” the actor clarified.

Arjun has also expressed his feelings about Salman Khan and told to a daily that he owes his acting career to Salman bhai. He said, “Salman is my elder brother. Once, long back, he had told me that he thought I was cut out for acting, and should try my hand in it. That time, I was really obese (140 kg), and couldn’t imagine myself as an actor. Salman literally took me under his wings. I travelled with him for almost two years while he was working on Veer and Wanted, and worked out with him. He believed in me and that’s why I am here today.”

Arjun will be seen in "Ishaqzaade" along with Priyanka Chopra’s cousin Parineeti Chopra. The movie is slated for release on May 11th.

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

Thanks

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

thx for sharing

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743