Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Katrina Kaif enjoys working with Salman Khan.

Follow us on Social Media

Katrina Kaif is not new to the industry rumors and link-upís with male co-stars. She now, has made a place for herself in the industry and knows to carry herself very well.

Recent rumors had it that Katrina Kaif is back to Salman Khan. The actress rubbished them saying,

ďWhen we start working for a movie we go in as professionals. I am here to do my job and if people want to highlight baseless stories then itís up to them. I donít think that these stories will have any affect on my work and the film,Ē Katrina Kaif is quoted as saying by a news agency.

The actress is so used to being linked up with her male co-stars that such rumors doesnít bother her anymore.
    ďI am never bothered about such stories. Why should I? I think itís what every actor goes through. When you start working in the industry, people taking about you becomes a part of your life. Why analyse it so much?Ē Katrina Kaif said.

The rumours of Kat and Salluís rekindling romance started during the shoot of Yash Raj film Ek Tha Tiger.

ďI am excited about the film, itís shaping up good. Salman is working with Yash Raj for the first time and itís my second film with them. Itís always fun working with Salman, he makes everything very comfortable on the sets,Ē she said.

Katrina Kaif is presently also working with Shahrukh Khan.
    ...being a human...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

For me its was the best couple in Bollywood