www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Hrithik finds an admirer in Akshay Kumar

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood heroes leave no chance to berate their competitors in any way today. Akshay Kumar, however doesn’t believe in being hostile.

Bollywood Khiladi Akshay Kumar was heard praising Hritik Roshan. As we all know Hrithik Roshan is said to be the most flexible man we have ever on B-town. Some of his dance items in the movies like Dhoom 2, Krazzy 4 and Kites proved him the king of dance.

Recently Akshay said "Hrithik is a one of a kind actor/dancer. He must know he makes all us heroes envy his moves. What that man brings to the dance floor is refreshing, extremely talented, and everything the youth needs to see in a hero. If he opened a dance school I know my son would be the first to attend.”

Akki is much too impressed by the “Just Dance” judge that he wouldn’t mind joining along with his son, if Hritik opens a dance school. He is ever to keen and desirous to work on an action film with Hrithik Roshan if given a chance.

“Hrithik has performed some of the most memorable and difficult dance steps in the last decade. I of course would never dance a duo with this guy, but I'd definitely love to make an Action film with him...," Akki added. He surely isn’t one envious guy we must say.

Akshay Kumar is currently busy with his upcoming film "Rowdy Rathore" opposite Sonakshi Sinha which is to be released this coming June.