Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org

Default *~* dR Laughter Challenge *~* ROUND 2

Follow us on Social Media

here we go with round 2.... thanks for all the eliminated participants for joining you shall be rewarded with rep points

our contestants that are in round 2 are:
    KottU
    King Khan
    chulbul salman
    mainhoo
    Aditya
    Akili

now in Round 2 you are going to tell 2 jokes... 1 about a celebrity and other about desirulez.

Celebrity name is: Shahrukh Khan

Deadline to post your jokes is May 2nd

Banned www.desirulez.net

Good luck everyone BTW, can you copy joke this round or not?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Best Of Luck Guys

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Pls dont mind its just for fun

Once Abhi & Solu were travelling along with their friends Hash & Bhavik . On a road surrounded by forests on both sides, their car was attacked by robbers. Solu & his friends were pulled out of the car. The robbers blasted the car and took Solu, Abhi and their friends ( Hash & Bhavik) in the middle of the forest where their boss was residing.

Now, this boss was fond of jokes. So, he put the condition that whoever tells a joke that makes every single person laugh should be left unharmed and alive, but if one single person doesn't laugh then the joke-teller would be shot to death.

Abhi started telling the funniest joke he had ever heard, "One day........." and when he was finished, everybody were falling with laughter except Solu . So according to the vow, the boss shot poor Abhi.

Now, it was the turn of Hash. He also told the best joke he had ever heard. Again everybody laughed including the boss & his robbers, but still Solu was quite as a statue So the boss shot him.

Then came Bhavik. As he opened his mouth to tell the joke, Solu suddenly burst into laughter . Everyone was puzzled. Solu was laughing madly.

The boss asked him, "Why the hell are you laughing without hearing the joke?"

Solu said laughing and giggling, "Oh! How funny Abhi's joke was!"

**************************************************************************************************** *******************************************************************

SORRY SRK ......

SRK and his son Aryan went for Ra.one first day first show...
    After half and hour..
    Aryan says : papa ghar chalo na stargold pe Dabangg aanewali hai
    Last edited by Ash; 05-01-2012 at 12:24 AM.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Nice Thought Reps AddeD

too good ash

Master of dR www.desirulez.net

Best Of Luck ashu

ℓoѕт ιn ℓσνє
    ™

Ok so here i am firstly wid Srk joke

Now Joke
    How Shahrukh Khan Makes Profit From Ra.One....???

Ticket seller : Boss, No One Is Buying Ra.One's Movie Tickets. We Will Be Ruined.
    Theater Owner : Give It For Free. Once They Enter, Close The Doors & Start Selling EXIT Tickets For Rs 500

So here is the joke upon dR

Note : Firstly Let me clear i was not getting the topic desirulez means i mean i was not getting on how to make joke should we make joke on forum or on founders of dR. So as much i know about dR it is created by Solution24 And Abhi So i am posting joke upon them.
    This is for fun Nothg Personal Sorry If some1 gets hurt.

A Judge said..
    order..
    Order..
    Order..
    Solu:
    1 Pizza
    2 Chicken
    1 Colddrink
    Judge:
    Shut Up.
    Solu:
    shutup nahin judje sahib 7Up..

TEACHER: you call your Mother as MUM.
    What will you call your Mother's Younger Sister & Elder Sister?
    Abhi: So simple, i'll call them MINIMUM & MAXIMUM
    Last edited by -=Hell=-; 05-01-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aditya View Post

Now Joke

Ticket seller : Boss, No One Is Buying Ra.One's Movie Tickets. We Will Be Ruined.
    Theater Owner : Give It For Free. Once They Enter, Close The Doors & Start Selling EXIT Tickets For Rs 500
    nice

Banned www.desirulez.net

Now Joke

nice, but where is joke about dR?

Quote Originally Posted by ηєραℓι кєтα View Post
    nice, but where is joke about dR?
    making will post soon

Banned www.desirulez.net

making will post soon
    cant wait

"dR's Only Billionaire" www.desirulez.net

Shahrukh Khan was bragging to Gauri one day, "You know,I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them."

Tired of his boasting, Gauri called his bluff, "OK,Shahrukh Khan how about Tom Cruise?" "Sure, yes, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it" Shahrukh Khan said.

So Shahrukh Khan and Gauri fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, and sure enough, Tom Cruise shouts "SRK Great to see you! You and your wife come right in and join me for lunch!” Although impressed, Gauri is still skeptical.

After they leave Cruise's house, she tells Shahrukh Khan that she thinks Shahrukh Khan knowing Cruise was just lucky. "No, no, just name anyone else" Shahrukh Khan says. "President Obama", Gauri quickly retorts. "Yes", Shahrukh Khan says, "I know him, let's fly out to Washington". And off they go.

At the White House,Obama spots Shahrukh Khan on the tour and motions him, saying, "Shahrukh Khan , what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your wife come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up". Well, Gauri is very much shaken by now, but still not totally convinced.

After they leave the White House grounds, she expresses her doubts to Shahrukh Khan who again implores her to name anyone else. "The Pope", Gauri replies. "Sure!" says Shahrukh Khan, I've known the Pope a long time". So off they fly to Rome.

Shahrukh Khan and Gauri are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Shahrukh Khan says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope." And he disappears into the crowd headed toward the Vatican.

Sure enough, half an hour later Shahrukh Khan emerges with the Pope on the balcony. But by the time Shahrukh Khan returns, he finds that Gauri had a Heart Attack and is surrounded by paramedics.

Working his way to Gauri’s side, Shahrukh Khan asks her,"What happened?"
    Gauri looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the man next to me said who's that on the balcony with Shahrukh Khan?”

d
    R Joke

An Error Has Occurred
    The URL you are attempting to reach is not valid or is missing.
    There are several reasons this can occur:
    1: The link has been removed for SPAM violations.
    2: The Link is not set up properly.
    3: The dR member is no longer valid.

Please contact the referring web site or email if you need more information. DO NOT contact d
    esirulez.net as we will not be able to assist you.
    Thank You!

The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'. # 1000....
    http://www.desirulez.net/health-fitn...al-stress.html
    #2000 http://www.desirulez.net/jokes-corne...-cravings.html

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Shah Rukh, Gouri the couple leads a very happy life with their only son Aryan. However they decided to try one more time for one more son, always they wanted. Hum do humara do. After months of trying, Gouri became pregnant and sure enough, nine months later delivered a healthy baby boy. Joyful SRK rushed to the nursing home to see his newborn son. He took one look and was horrified to see the ugly child he has ever seen. SRK went to his wife and said that there was no way that he could be the father of that child. Helpless Gouri said SRK "Look at Aryan, I delivered!" Shah Rukh in reply gave her a stern look and asked, then what happened this time, have you been following around on me?" Gouri could no longer be serious; she smiled and said "Not this time!"

“ιƒ уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.”

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

Cool

i hope ashu dnt mind4 changeing it kottu can
    first joke on dr

hash and kottu were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night hash woke up

kottu and said: "kottu ,
    look up at the stars, and tell me what you see." kottu replied: "I see millions and millions of stars." hash said: "And what do you deduce from that?" kottu

:wipe: replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if

there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life." And hash said: "kottu, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

second on srk

gauri gets on a bus with srk {shahrukhkhan}. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest man that I've ever seen. Ugh!" gauri goes to the rear of the bus and

sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll look up your monkey for you."
    Last edited by mainhoo; 05-02-2012 at 10:19 PM.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Thanks for removing my name

kottu and mainhoo still not replied... waiting on them to close the round by tonight.

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by нαsн View Post
    kottu and mainhoo still not replied... waiting on them to close the round by tonight.
    wt u talkign abt hash
    i already posted my jokes

i hope ashu dnt mind4 changeing it kottu can
    first joke on dr

hash and kottu were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night hash woke up

kottu and said: "kottu ,
    look up at the stars, and tell me what you see." kottu replied: "I see millions and millions of stars." hash said: "And what do you deduce from that?" kottu

:wipe: replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if

there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life." And hash said: "kottu, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

second on srk

gauri gets on a bus with srk {shahrukhkhan}. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest man that I've ever seen. Ugh!" gauri goes to the rear of the bus and

sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll look up your monkey for you."
    Last edited by mainhoo; 05-03-2012 at 12:45 AM.

my bad... only KottU left to reply.

www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

During the Great Depression, Yuvi walked into a bar one day. He went up to the bartender and said, "Bartender, I'd like to buy the house a round of drinks."

The bartender said, "That's fine, but we're in the middle of the Depression, so I'll need to see some money first

Yuvi pulled out a huge wad of bills and set them on the bar. The bartender can't believe what he's seeing. "Where did you get all that money?" asked the bartender.

Yuvi: "I'm a professional gambler," replied the man.

The bartender said, "There's no such thing! I mean, your odds are fifty-fifty at best, right?"

Yuvi: Well, I only bet on sure things,

Like what?" asked the bartender

Yuvi: Well, for example, I'll bet you fifty dollars that I can bite my right eye

The bartender thought about it. "Okay,

So, Yuvi pulled out his false right eye and bit it. "Aw, you screwed me," said the bartender, and paid the Yuvi his $50.

stranger I'll give you another chance. I'll bet you another fifty dollars that I can bite my left eye," said the

The bartender thought again and said, "Well, I know you're not blind, I mean, I watched you walk in here. I'll take that bet." So, Yuvi pulled out his false teeth and bit his left eye.

"Aw, you screwed me again!" protested the bartender

Yuvi : That's how I win so much money, bartender. I'll just take a bottle of your best scotch in lieu of the fifty dollars," said Yuvi

With that, Yuvi went to the back room and spent the better part of the night playing cards with some of the locals. After many hours of drinking and card playing, he stumbled up to the bar. Drunk as a skunk, he said, "Bartender, I'll give you one last chance. I'll bet you five hundred dollars that I can stand on this bar on one foot and piss into that whiskey bottle on that shelf behind you without spilling a drop

The bartender once again pondered the bet. Yuvi couldn't even stand up straight on two feet, much less one. "Okay, you're on," he said

Yuvi climbed up on the bar, stood on one leg, and began pissing all over the place He hit the bar, the bartender, himself, but not a drop made it into the whiskey bottle lol

The bartender was ecstatic. Laughing, the bartender said, Hey pal, you owe me five hundred dollars!

Yuvi climbed down off the bar and said, "That's okay. I just bet each of the guys in the card room a thousand bucks each that I could piss all over you and the bar and still make you laugh

jab tak suraj chand rahega Yuvi tu Barbad Rahega

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SRK In Romantic Mode Asked His Wife are you free tonight ?

gauri Slapped & replied....

saale free ke Bache ! tere se Kabhi Paisa Liya ????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast