View Poll Results: How would you rate Extreme Rules 2012 ?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 Stars

13 40.63%
  • 4 Stars

11 34.38%
  • 3 Stars

9 28.13%
  • 2 Stars

1 3.13%
  • 1 Stars

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Post How would you rate Extreme Rules 2012 ?

Follow us on Social Media

How would you rate Extreme Rules 2012 ?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

3 Stars. Bad PPV

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I rate it 4 because it had everything Table Broken,Best Street Fight and Blood

Punk Vs. Jericho Chicago Street Fight -Awesome!

Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show - Great!

Danial Vs. Sheamus - Not bad
    Brock Lesnar vs John Cena - It was like UFC Vs. WWE, But nothing Extreme except Blood!

Randy Orton vs. Kane -Like a normal fight

Nikki Bella vs. Beth Phoenix ? - What ?

3.5 Stars
    Last edited by Rockee; 04-30-2012 at 09:23 AM.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

3.5 stars
    Punk v Jericho was the highlight of a pretty poor PPV.
    The Big Show/Cody match was pretty decent too.
    But the thing that really disappointed me was that Brock/Cena wasn't a wrestling match. It was essentially fake MMA.
    Not Removing until

[X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

3 Stars.....

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

4.5 but its not there so i guess 5

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Man some of you guys are really tough to please. And what did you all expect form Lesnar? I though everyone saw this coming. But this is coming from a guy that hates him.

5/5 for me, it was a great PPV. I just LOVE the Chicago crowd. And I'm glad that Cena is getting some much deserved rest.

I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

5 stars becoz its extreme..............

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Super Member www.desirulez.net

5/5 - one question though, why is brodus clay in wwe he is fat, has like 4 moves including a squash finisher?!
    cena injured what did i tell you

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

5/5
    1 John Cena Wins
    2 Sheamus Wins
    3 Cm Punk Wins
    4 Randy Orton Wins
    5 and Best PPV of year

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by toshi_moaz78 View Post
    5/5
    1 John Cena Wins
    2 Sheamus Wins
    3 Cm Punk Wins
    4 Randy Orton Wins
    5 and Best PPV of year
    And you Win the Prediction Contest!
    Last edited by Rockee; 04-30-2012 at 02:02 PM.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

4/5 cena v/s brock looked like a complete real fight but all other matches

4 stars.

Love those smart mark crowds like Chicago, didn't love the booking but they were some good matches.

Daniel Bryan just put on a MOTY candidate against a broomstick, and got a Stone Cold reaction

Jericho/Punk was better than WM.

I liked the way Lesnar worked this match, ending was bad (unless they're building towards Taker/Cena).

Quote Originally Posted by princehas2010 View Post
    cena injured what did i tell you
    But he won

I didn't see that happening until this weeks RAW.

5 Stars Awesome PPV

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Rockee View Post
    And you Win the Prediction Contest!
    Wow I am Winner of Prediction Contest
    I now this.
    Last edited by Moaz333; 04-30-2012 at 04:19 PM.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post

I liked the way Lesnar worked this match, ending was bad (unless they're building towards Taker/Cena).
    Did you really was to see "Raw Staring Brock Lesnar" every week? I thought the end was good. Brocks own momentum got him rattled by that fist full of chains.

www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

after long time enjoyed wrestling ... would like to give 1000 lol

thanks for posting

I actually really enjoyed this PPV.

Beware, big spoilers here, but I don't know why you'd be reading this thread if you haven't seen the PPV yet. So go watch it if you haven't, then come back and keep reading.

Not a big fan of Santino, and I predicted his loss and supposed that Laurinaitis would screw him out of the title due to his former association with Teddy. That didn't happen, but I suppose that will be for another day.

I wish they really would feed Ryback more, but I'm very much enjoying the 'goldberg' chants during his curb stomp matches. I like his set of moves, but I'm not sure he could pull them off safely against bigger guys. Now, it's time they started feeding him midcards. Is it bad that every time this guy yells 'FINISH HIM', I'm thinking about Mortal Kombat?

Speaking of feeding, where was Albert? I'm pretty sure that guy ate a Tajiri while he was over in Japan.

Brodus needs better moves, although I'm glad they're starting to feed him midcards. The headbutt was sold really well today by Ziggler.

I actually like the Bella twins, and I'm a Beth fan too so I'm not too pleased with not seeing that match, especially seeing that the Bellas are probably leaving the company soon. Additionally, I'm not happy about how women's matches never have any stipulations... a lumberjill match doesn't really count as much of a stipulation. Perhaps I was just spoiled years ago with matches like the Victoria vs. Lita steel cage match. But, perhaps the women's division would improve if they would risk their pretty little faces a pretty little bit more. They don't need to bleed as if they were facing Lesnar, but let's start risking it for a better quality biscuit, ladies. I also liked the promo before the match where they're building up Kharma, and I'm hoping to see Kharma return and wreck Layla for the title on Monday night.

Sheamus vs Danielson was good. I enjoyed how it unfolded into Danielson slowing down the match and you get this aura of intelligence as he appears to become a strategist. I predicted that Sheamus would kick Danielson's block off again ex:wrestlemania to start off the match, and I'm glad that I was wrong. Also, interesting choice having AJ not appear at ringside. And I'm really loving the 'yes' chants, especially now that the 'no' chant is starting to go on between the yesses. 'yes' 'no' 'yes' 'no' Yes!

Punk vs Jericho was good, but if rope break is off, they really ought to announce that before the match starts. They really do have so few matches where rope break is off that people have come to expect rope break in every match unless they're told differently. Other than that, the highlight of the match for me was Punk's sister getting involved. You also don't really see much of the wooden announce table covers getting broken very often, so that was a nice interesting change. A spectacular mess those things make, for sure.

Kane and Orton went as expected. Disappointed to not see Paul Bearer or Cowboy Bob. Had a little chuckle at Ryder hopping on Kane during the match. I expect to see promo's featuring the 10 second pin Kane had on Orton without referee present in the backstage on Raw starring brock lesnar or on SmackDown this week.

Cena vs Lesnar was alright. Did not expect a Cena win, due to rumors of vacation (which were confirmed by Cena after the match). Is bleeding opponents a new gimmick for Lesnar, or is he botching? If I had to guess, I'd imagine that the first time was a botch and now they're running with it. I predict that HHH will show up with a henchman for Lesnar to fight, on monday night raw starring brock lesnar. (Could it be 'goldberg' Ryback?) Anyway, enjoyed the 'king of the hill' thing they had going on there. During this match I had hoped for an AA vs F5 competition. Anyone else kind of sick of fireman's carry finishers?

Overall, 5/5. Really enjoyed all of it; kept me in my seat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast