www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Poonam Pandey offered to give Bikini lessons

Follow us on Social Media

Raunchy model Poonam Pandey who is also known as Bikini model for sure masters the ways of being in limelight, whether it is through her sleazy statements or the semi nude pics posted on twitter, she always manages in bagging the eyeballs.

Poonam Pandey who came to fame with her announcement “I will pose nude for Indian Cricketers, if they manage to win World Cup for India” feels that no one in India has body like her to flaunt two piece Bikini.

Model turned actress, Poonam Pandey not only bragged about her figure, but offered to give lessons to other actresses who want to do bikini poses. She recently Tweeted, “Just was on GO Airways. Found my pic in Gladrags Magazine. Don’t know who the photographer was…really liked it. I just love my body…muwaaaaah!” The Kingfisher model who loves to post bikini and is supremely confident of her body.

Poonam after seeing her pic published in the magazine, feels that no one in India has a body like hers. “I feel no one in India has a body that is made for a bikini…heheheh lol…..I just love my body….muuuuuwaaaaaaaaaah”. She further tweeted “I would really like to help by teaching a few Bollywood actresses who made an attempt in wearing a bikini in their films and tried to look hot…heheh”.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Poonam Pandey should work with emraan hashmi