7. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Awesome One - The Miz

3 42.86%
  • The Cobra - Santino

4 57.14%
  • DQ

0 0%
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default Santino Marella vs. The Miz - United States Championship!

Follow us on Social Media

On a roll since winning the prestigious U.S. Championship on the March 5 edition of Raw SuperShow, The Milan Miracle has garnered victories over David Otunga, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler in recent weeks. The Miz, meanwhile, has gradually built momentum since capturing the winning pinfall for Team Johnny at WrestleMania XXVIII.

Marella, one of the six members of the losing Team Teddy, will undoubtedly be looking to not just defend his championship, but also make up for the loss his team suffered on The Grandest Stage of Them All.

At the historic Extreme Rules Pre-Show event, will The Awesome One avoid The Cobra and embark on his third U.S. Championship reign, or will the feel-good story of Marella-as-champion continue?

My own Opinion: If they make him lose to Santino than that would be really awful. I would like to see the Miz with any belt right now. I miss him having the spotlight I hope that he wins the belt. He deserves to be a champion whether it be wwe champion, world heavyweight champion, us champion, intercontinental champion, or tag team champions with someone. At this point he deserves to be any kind of champion right now.

The Miz deserve a Championship

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Santino marella

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

close the thread match end

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........