www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Sonakshi's cousin Bhavna Ruparel to make her debut

Follow us on Social Media

Last year Priyanka Chopra's cousin Parineeti Chopra walked into the tinsel town with Yash Raj Films’ ‘Ladies vs Ricky Behl’. After watching Parineeti Chopra’s lively performance in Ladies V/s Ricky Bahl, everyone jumped into conclusion that the girl is set to give tough competition to her cousin sister Priyanka Chopra, who is currently considered as the most talented actress in the industry.

And as if the competition between these two siblings was not enough, actor Sonakshi Sinha has also got competition from elder cousin sister Bhavna Ruparel.

Sonakshi Sinha’s cousin Bhavna Ruparel has become the latest star sibling to make a Bollywood debut with ‘Chalo Pichchur Banate Hai’. Debutant director Pritish Chakraborty is casting Bhavna in his ‘Chalo Pichchur Banate Hai’.

“It was through Facebook that I got this offer for the film. I went for auditioning and got selected. This was the first ever offer for a full-fledged acting debut that I received. I liked the script and my role and hence I gave my nod,” Bhavna told PTI.

Bhavna’s grandmother and Sonakshi’s grand mom are real sisters and that is how the two budding actresses are related. This is not the first time Bhavna has faced the camera, she has done cameo roles in films and even walked the ramp and sizzled in few endorsements.

“Earlier I have acted in few movies like ‘Na Tum Jano Na Hum’ where I played Esha Deol’s sister and then in ‘Joggers Park’ in which I played the role of a niece. And for director Ken Ghosh, I did a music video of ‘Pehla nasha’....Also, I have done modeling and few ads (sic),”Bhavna said.

Well, we guess Sonakshi needs to be cautious now!