www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default John Abraham and Priya to get married this year

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood hunk John Abraham has now come out in open about his relationship with Priya Runchal. After the success of two major films of the actor which includes his first production venture ‘Vicky Donor’, the actor is now considering to settle down.

Priya and John started are dating since a year and in a candid interview, the actor confessed that he knew that she was the one for him just after two months of dating her. The couple is now seriously thinking of taking their relationship to the next level.

The actor in a recent interview said that he has found his life partner and is now ready to take the relationship to the next level. He said that even though the date has not been decided yet, the wedding will definitely take place this year. John’s girlfriend Priya Runchal is an investment banker from LA.

“I know it will be this year, but I don’t know when. It could be in a few months or a few weeks. I am a very impulsive guy. So I might decide to get married next week! It’s possible that our wedding may have just 10 people, if we include close family.” said John while talking about his wedding plans. T

The actor also addressed the rumours that the couple got married in Los Angeles a few months back and even denied the news that he started dating Runchal when he was with Bipasha Basu.

Well looks like John has finally found his perfect match. We wish the couple good luck for this new beginning!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Priya Runchal looks super hot