www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Sunny Leone set to endorse Chaze Mobiles

Follow us on Social Media

The Indo-Canadian adult entertainment star is zooming full throttle in Indian showbiz. Ever since she came to India to participate in the popular reality show Bigg Boss 5, the girl has been clear about her intentions to join Bollywood. Soon enough, she was offered the lead in Mahesh Bhatt’s ‘Jism 2’. And now, she has landed herself the lead role in the sequel to the 2011 horror flick Ragini MMS.

Now the buzz is that Sunny Leone bags in yet another endorsement and this time it is for 'Chaze Mobiles' one of the emerging mobile companies in India. The signing amount is yet undisclosed, but it is said to be a humongous one considering the star value and the impact she has on the industry. The Canadian-Indo adult movie star has already grabbed in few offers on endorsement and the recent one was for ManForce condoms.

Delhi-based Chaze Mobiles seems to be banking on Leone's popularity to create a brand recall among consumers and create a toe-hold in the over-crowded Indian mobile handset market. Chaze will begin selling low-cost feature-rich phones in the Rs 1,500 to Rs 3,500 range through distribution network spread across Uttar Pradesh, J&K, West Bengal, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujrat, M.P, Maharashtra, Bihar, North East and Andhra Pradesh. Chaze's mobile phones will sport features like dual-sim, touch and type, longer battery life, answering machine spy camera besides games and applications including the popular Angry Birds.

"This is my first TVC for any Indian brand and I am very charged up shooting for it. I am very excited to be associated with such a young and vibrant brand like Chaze. I chose to associate with the 'Brand Chaze' because I am really impressed by Chaze's ideology of bringing out mobile technology for the masses and personally feel connected with their vision," Leone said.