Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default ' I have found my dream man' - Anjum Farooqi

Follow us on Social Media

Anjum Farooqi a.k.a Gauri of ‘Balika Vadhu' on Colors takes dR’s Quick Grills this week…

Your favorite quote is …..The best helping hand is at the end of your own arm!

Three things you would want to take if marooned on an island… I'd love to take my favorite food , my favorite music and just enjoy being alone !

Your guilty pleasure…… Cheese and Chocolate! Any woman's nightmare!

Your most expensive purchase…. I pampered myself with some diamond jewellery recently !

If you could turn back the clock to….. To my childhood. All the things I didn't do ,I would end up doing then now! That was a life without stress!

Last Bollywood movie you watched in the theater….. Just recently I saw 'Vicky Donor'. Phenomenal movie !

Love to you is….. It is just a beautiful feeling!

Your favorite cuisine is … I love eating! On sets people are amazed how much I eat. I love digging Italian!

Your presence on Social Media…I'm only on Facebook. That page is restricted to my friends and I don't have any official fan page !

Your similarity and dissimilarity with Gauri's character…..I'm as independent and strong minded as Gauri. However, I'm not that impulsive or short tempered!

Your favorite piece of clothing…. I'm not really into shopping. I have very laid back style of dressing. I'm slightly partial to Indian wear!

Your dream man is…. He has to be simple and well educated. I have found him (Smiles! )

Your fans in Mumbai can meet you at…. I frequently visit this place called Cafe Indigo in Andheri and of course Pizza Hut !