Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Kanica Maheshwari wants more success for Diya Aur Baati Hum

Follow us on Social Media

When a person doesn’t have any wish list, you surely are surprised. But if you see Kanica Maheshwari, the beautiful TV actress, you will surely know why she doesn’t wish for any materialistic thing. “I don’t really want anything; I just wish my show, Star Plus’ Diya Aur Baati Hum, gains more popularity,” blushes the star.

Incidentally, Kanica, who got married recently (read 18 January 2012) to Delhi based businessman Ankur, has just everything a girl could ask for since “I am a nayee dulhan,” she cites the reason.

But her happiness knows no bounds as she has been flooded with gifts since last night. Things like bags, flowers and jewellery have kept Kanica smiling as she celebrates her birthday today (24 April 2012). Be it her parents or in laws, everyone has made sure she feels special on her natal day. However, nothing beats the gesture of her husband. He has gifted a diamond neckpiece. “I remember casually telling him that I would love to have the jewellery I saw in a magazine, which Hollywood actress Julia Roberts was adorning. And today, he has gifted me the same,” blushes the doting wife.
    ...being a human...