Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-26-2012, 10:05 PM #1
Hybrid Animation Integrating 2D and 3D Assets
Hybrid Animation Integrating 2D and 3D Assets by Tina O'Hailey
F_c_l Pr__s | English | 2010 | ISBN: 0240812050 | 295 pages | PDF | 18.1 MB
Artist imaginations continue to grow and stretch the boundaries of traditional animation. Successful animators adept and highly skilled in traditional animation mediums are branching out beyond traditional animation workflows and will often use multiple forms of animation in a single project. With the knowledge of 3D and 2D assets and the integration of multiple animation mediums into a single project, animators have a wealth of creative resources available for a project that is not limited to a specific animation medium, software package or workflow processs.
Enhance a poignant scene by choosing to animate the scenic background in 2D while the main character is brought to life with 3D techniques. Balance the budget demands of a project by choosing to integrate a 2D or 3D asset to save time and expense. Choose which medium Hybrid Animation, learn the systematic development of the 2D and 3D assets and the issues surrounding choices made during the creative process.
* Achieve 2D and 3D character interactions and learn to animate beyond the mediums of classical animation with class exercises, projects and step by step tutorials for students and advanced amateur animators.
* Produce high-quality 2D and 3D narratives, regardless of the software you use; featuring Photoshop, Corel, Flash, After Effects and Maya workflows.
* Learn from other's experience with featured interviews of industry leaders who have successfully integrated 2D and 3D assets into their own workflows.
* Think critically about visual styles, the effects of 2D/3D overlaying in animation creation and the entire pipeline from start to finish.
* Explore hybrid animation techniques and insider tricks with the global animation community with an online forum and companion website.
BasketBall My Life
Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743