www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Kader Khan's son Shah Nawaz to debut in Bollywood

Follow us on Social Media

If the latest buzz is to be believed the veteran comedian Kader Khan’s younger son Shah Nawaz is going to put his baby steps in B-town soon with his papa. Kadar Khan had took a long break from Bollywood and given preferences to theatre and academics much then bolly-glitters. He has completed his post graduation in Islamic studies and among other things. Theatre was his first love and now he is ready to give his young navab (son) to Bollywood soon.

Kader Khan said, “I started with theatre but people dragged me into films. I was busy with films for decades but at some point, I realized I wasn’t getting good offers and was wasting my time so I decided to get back to my roots.” “I lost all my friends like Manmohan Desai and Prakash Mehra one by one. A few are still there but the industry is like a moving train and if you get down once, you are out of the touch with many. I still get offers and I am open to work if I get good scripts and roles,” added by the actor turned director.

Kadar Khan’s elder son Sarfaraz Khan is already in Bollywood and worked in films like ‘Wanted’, ‘Tere Naam’ as Salmaan’s friend and many more films. It is reported that Kadar Khan will be featuring a film and his directorial venture named ‘Parchhaiyan’. Apart from that his son will Shah Nawaz will be seen soon in a comedy film titled ‘Nawabi Sharabi’.

The film is all about a young man played by Shah Nawaz and his uncle played by his father Kadar Khan. The film is based on Kolkata Gujarati family that spends their entire money on alcohols and celebrations. Lastly they left with a one rupee coin and how they plan their night with that one coin and changes their life in the storyline. The film ‘Nawabi Sharabi’ will get released in Diwali.