www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Karan Johar's 'Student Of The Year' to release on October 19th

Follow us on Social Media

Filmmaker Karan Johar, who’s currently in Bangkok shooting Student of The Year has set the release date for his film featuring newcomers Varun Dhawan, Siddharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt.

The film, which is Karan’s first directorial outing since his 2010 film My Name is Khan starring Shah Rukh Khan, is scheduled to release on October 19 this year. The film also happens to be the first time that he’s working with an all-new cast.

Says a source, “Karan’s been shooting in Bangkok for the past several weeks now and he’s expected to return sometime in the first week of May. He’s extremely excited to work with a bunch of newcomers and had been talking about their young energetic vibe reminding him of his own days as a newcomer.”

In fact, the filmmaker, while shooting for a basket-ball sequence for his new film, recalled shooting for another basket ball sequence in his directorial debut Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and even took to the microblogging site Twitter to talk about it. “Shooting in a basketball court after 14 years!!! Brings back so many memories...” tweeted the filmmaker.

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

Thanks

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Looking Biggest Flop Of The Year.....
    Do GooD
    HaVe GooD

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thanks