Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Couple or not? Chahat Khanna and Kanan Malhotra

Follow us on Social Media

We are in a great fix guys. We are really confused with the relationship status of Chahat Khanna and Kanan Malhotra. Is it “complicated” or “confusing”? Now, Chahat –Ayesha of Bade Achhe Lagte Hain – was married to a businessman, Bharat Narsinghani, but later got divorced due to a strained relationship. Then the media was abuzz with the news of Chahat dating Kanan Malhotra (Dhruv of Preeto).

A reliable source informed us that the duo has been seeing each other since the last two years but recently they hit a rough patch and decided to part ways. But when we got in touch with Chahat and Kanan, they both doled out two different stories altogether.

“Break up? We have never been in a relationship. Kanan is just a good family friend. He is from Delhi and my entire family knows him. We often hang out together, but we are certainly not dating. But you never really know what happens in the future. We might get together.”

Future…haan? Now, here’s Kanan’s diverse and alternate story. “Yes, Chahat and I are dating since the last one and a half years. We met during a mock shoot at Delhi.”
    ...being a human...

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

Thanks