www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Bipasha bonding big time with Ram Charan Teja

Follow us on Social Media

The hot Bengali bombshell Bipasha Basu has been known for her outgoing nature but then she has less number of friends. However, it is now heard that she seems to have found a new friend. This is in the form of the new bollywood entrant Ram Charan Teja.

Ram Charan Teja who is making his Bollywood debut with Apoorva Lakhia's "Zanjeer" remake is currently in Mumbai to shoot the film. Bong beauty Bipasha Basu is going all out to make sure he’s comfortable! After all, he is Rana Daggubati’s childhood friend.

Bipasha and Teja met in Goa last year on her shoot, when Teja was there with fiancée Upasana Kamineni. While Rana and Bips were bonding, they included Teja and Upasana at hangouts in Goa and even brought in New Year together. Despite the news that Rana and Bips are now history, she partied with Teja and Upasana in Hyderabad last month and now it’s her turn to play host. She’s taking time out to entertain him with her friends in Mumbai, taking him to all her favourite restaurants as well.

A friend of Bips tells us, “No, before you read into this, there’s nothing between them. Ram really is a friend and she’s very fond of him. But it’s his connection to Rana that’s her weakness… I don’t think she’s really got over Rana…” She remains tight about Rana and refuses to say why they’ve parted ways. But buzz from the South has it that Rana’s still pining…

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Who Is He ? btw thx 4 the news

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

Thanks