1 5.00%
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Rate Monday Night Raw 4/23/2012

Follow us on Social Media

How You Rate Monday Night Raw 4/23/2012

Will Give 4 Stars

For
    1)Edge segment was good but I HATED how they "Brock's not here, we're on his time", Obvious filler.
    2)Kofi vs Jericho
    --Holy awesome match
    3)R-Truth vs Tensai
    --R-Truth is getting his mannerisms down nicely
    4)Big Show and Khali vs Cody and ADR
    -Ugh
    -Actually not bad of a match because it wasnt 1 minute (3 hour RAW, they needed filler)
    5)Nikki Bella vs Beth Phoenix
    --DAMMIT Beth hurt herself
    --What the....holy shi....Someone make it clear she hurt herself!!! for crying out loud, they just dogpiled on her broken leg and then forced her to roll into the ring. ALL FOR A LOSS ANYWAYS!?!?!?!? Just ring the bell ref....way to go...I heard him asking at the end but c'mon she was clearly injured by then.
    --Kayfabe?...
    6) CM Drunk segment (Great twist, sure some saw coming)
    7)Sheamus vs Mark Henry (Great White vs Big Black)
    --YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! YES! YES! YES!
    --Daniel Bryan special referee. ^
    8)Hornswoggle and Brodus vs Dolph and Swagger
    --"Hey King, how great is this? Doritos Locos Tacos is presenting this match"
    --Seriously, not that great Cole.
    9) Epico and Primo vs Zack Ryder and Santino
    --mark out for Primo and Ryder being in the ring ON RAW!! Check where these guys were last year.
    --"Let's go Ryder! WOO!WOO!WOO!"
    10) Cena/Brock contract signing
    --WOW...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    --*sigh*
    --we get it, Brock gets special privledges, we knew that by his contract. Hooray, Kayfabe demands...oh if, Raw becomes featuring Lesnar, **** that
    -----Uhh, if this leads to 'scenarios' such as Lesnar on a plane, and Cena kicking him off and taking it or something, I'm game, but this was a zzz as Lesnar is average on the mic but...
    --"the feeling you're feeling is real, because I can feel it...I'm the reason your feeling how your feeling right now..." I thought that was weak and laughable. Bring in fear, intimidation, sense of weakness flowing through you (pffft, like Brock could ever come up with that
    --Either way, this was a #wweFLOP (for a show ending it sucked)
    --I admit, I think it did it's job of making fans realize Brock "The ****" Lesnar gimmick, which is "real", which I'm sure he is a prick....

Few things;
    1) Santino vs The Miz for the United States Championship LIVE ON YOUTUBE! Pre-Show PPV! ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME! BRING THE INTERNET TITLE IN NOW!!! PUSH RYDER VS MIZ!?!?....sorry but if the invention of the Internet Title is overpassed as a MAIN PUSH TITLE is put on youtube, ****ing PPFFFFFTTT!!! The internet title could be held by the lower cards (AND I MEAN LOWER) to get them into the spotlight, not the UNITED STATES TITLE, which Ziggler owned so hard only for it to be neglected to Santino and NOW YOUTUBE!

Sorry, this is rantish but I've thought the Internet Title should've been incoming awhile ago for this very reason, to spotlight guys like Kidd, McIntyre, guys who had the "Superstar runs" when marks want to see them get air time. It should be on Superstars or their lesser shows, considering them their making them with stories now (NXT anyways). I don't think it's a bad idea to have matches on the internet for preshows PPVs, especially b/c the dark matches are almost as good as a real match (see Tag Match WM28), but the United States title...and The Miz, I mean I'm not the biggest Miz fan but putting even him on the 'YouTube match' is a joke.

2) CM Punk segment with the swerve intoxication should've ended the show. The contract signing should've indeed took place at the start, with Lesnar doing Matthews incident afterwards. Edge still could've come out and said the things in front of Lesnar to rile him up, I would've liked to see Lesnar's face as I'm sure Edge could've got a "sell out" chant or something. You could tell the crowd was just a little...ehhh... about it. Could you have imagined the pop is Edge came out during both of them in the ring?????

3) Due to the 3 hour show, which was obvious to me they didn't either plan well for, or did, and still really had to try to find filler. However, matches were given due time to actually show some talent, even in Ryder and Santino obviously over the tag champs, I thought it was a good match. I think this might have been the shortest actual match but still some ring action beat Hornswoggle and Brodus which I don't count as a real match as it DQ'ed into comedy zone. Tensai and Truth was short but I liked Truth's Jimmy work.
    3a) Lot of Brock packages though, I fast forwarded a lot, and not really during any matches either (all Brock packages). Guess they need to push him to guys who don't know he got put over by Hogan...

4) Thought it could've been better.

P.S.
    5) Punk messed up the alphabet backwards but he did an above average job
    Last edited by sshinde555; 04-24-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

4/5

* Edge return
    * Hornswoggle and Brodus def Dolph and Swagger
    *Daniel Bryan special referee
    *Big Show and Khali vs Cody and ADR

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Banned www.desirulez.net

4 out of 5 stars

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

4/5

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Super Member www.desirulez.net

4/5 -The ending was terrible! Worst contract signing ever
    Also why does the WWE have to waste like 20 minutes showing the same brock lesnar clips again?
    I would've preffered seeing cm punk for longer... I'm sure everyone would agree to that!
    But a huge shout out to desirulez for uploading raw every week, u guys are awesome!
    Last edited by princehas2010; 04-24-2012 at 05:11 PM.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

5/5

Although i hear vince and HHH were in the building. Would've liked to see them on air

4/5

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

A few good moments but as a whole it was pretty meh, there was no reason for this to be a 3 hour show.

5 Stars.

-Edge segment
    -3 Tag-Team Matches
    -Lumber-Jill Diva's Championship Match
    -Randy Orton Kidnaps Paul Bearer
    -CM Punk Drunk Test
    -Daniel Bryan as Referee
    -Hornswoggle Bites Vickie guerrero's A$$
    -Brock Lesnar Attacks on Josh Matthews

Super Awesome! RAW!

But Disappointing contract sigh

Super Member www.desirulez.net

CM Punk said WWF lol

They Re-played that stupid!! Lesnar promo so many times + all of those commercials. Surely we could've fit a match with The Miz in there.

The Miz VS Santino!!!!!!

Is Santino vs themiz match even fair? I mean Miz will take him down in under a minute

1/5

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

3 stars. Ending was a piece of junk. Also, Edge should have been in the ring for a second time or something .
    Punk was entertaining and he really saved the show.
    Respect

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

4/5 only becoz of Edge-Cena segment

at the ending why did cena come with chain?? i thought he was back with THUGANOMICS for ever as adviced by Edge but f**in bored

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    at the ending why did cena come with chain?? i thought he was back with THUGANOMICS for ever as adviced by Edge but f**in bored

Does nobody know a hint of foreshadow when they see it?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

5 stars for Edge and Punk.......

The alcohol test was the best segment of this year so far.......

Y2j and Eve too were impressive

And Yes yes yes for D. Brayan

and Ninki bella becoming the Womens champ

It's Clobberin Time