Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Rajasmita Kar walks away as ‘Dance India Dance 3′ winner

Follow us on Social Media

The third season of ‘Dance India Dance’ on Zee TV ended with Odissa girl Rajasmita Kar walking away with the winning title. An all elated 21 year old Rajasmita said, “I feel like a star. People are clicking my pictures and want to know more about me. I used to watch all this happening to people on TV but now people are watching me.”
    “I am so happy. I never thought my ‘DID’ journey would shape up like this and I will be giving interviews and sharing my experience. It feels great,” she added.
    Apart from taking away the title, Kar got a Maruti Ertiga car, a house by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik and a cheque of Rs.3 lakh from the Rourkela Steel Plant.
    Talking about her future plans, Rajasmita said, “I would like to become the best dancer of the industry just like my idol Sridevi and then train young children.”
    Talking about her co-contestants on the show, she says, “My co-contestants were very friendly and infact we all lived like a family. There was no ill feeling or bad vibes due to the competition. And coming to ‘DID’ was a dream come true for me and I will always cherish the time I spent here.”

...being a human...