www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Poonam Pandey takes a dig at Bipasha, Sunny Leone

Follow us on Social Media

Model turned actress Poonam Pandey after becoming famous model by posting bikini pics,seducing her twitter followers..etc etc, now she is getting ready to make debut in bollywood movies. Poonam Pandey has finally been hired by Jism director, Amit Saxena, and the ink probably did not even dry when Poonam started to take snipes at other Bollywood beauties.

Her first criticism was for Sunny Leone. It has been reported in an exclusive tête-à-tête with the media that Poonam said, “I don’t get why people are making such a hue and cry about her.” And further added that she could never do what Sunny is doing. I would never do what she’s doing, I know how much to show and how much to hide.”

There was more to come and the second celebrity in her firing range was beautiful Bipasha. Apparently she said that she could have done Bipasha’s Jism role better and not only that would have taken it to another level. Ouch!!!!

Poonam might have grabed eyeballs with her bikini acts, we hope she will get success in bollywood.