Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Bollywood celebs from fat to fit

Follow us on Social Media

Actor Arjun Kapoor is all set to make his Bollywood debut in Ishaqzaade, but he didn't always look this way. Cousin of actress Sonam Kapoor, the 170 kilo Arjun had to drop 68 kilos which he did under the guideance of none other than Salman Khan.

Parineeti Chopra, who has bagged almost all debutante awards for her performance in Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl, wasn't always slim. The actress, who is Priyanka Chopra's cousin, recently admitted that before joining films "she wasn't just chubby but very fat." Parineeti will be next seen in Ishaqzaade opposite Arjun Kapoor, himself a fat to fit star.

Sonam Kapoor famously lost over 30 kgs of extra weight to look sexy in her debut film Saawariya. The actress said: "I weighed 86 kilos and sir(Sanjay Leela Bhansali) said Sona bachcha you are my heroine.

She's now better known for the clothes she wears rather than for her films, but that too would have been unthinkable as her previous chubby self.

Kareena Kapoor wasn't always a size zero. As a teenager, she was a chubby, roly poly girl and was certainly curvier than most till power yoga and a strict diet plan made her incredible shrinking figure a national obsession almost overnight.

Sonakshi Sinha cut a fine figure as village belle Rajjo in the blockbuster Dabangg but had had to lose 30 kgs to get her svelte figure. She's yo-yoed between thin and curvy ever since.

Jackky Bhagnani, who made his Bollywood debut with Kal Kissne Dekha in 2009, use to weigh 130 kilos before becoming an actor. He lost over 80 kgs with a grueling exercise regime and strict diet plan over two years.

...being a human...

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

thanks