dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Default TNA's SoCal Val Reveals She Has An Immune System Deficiency

Follow us on Social Media

During a recent interview with MLW Radio (the official podcast of Major League Wrestling) host Mr. Saint Laurent, TNA Knockout SoCal Val revealed that for most of her life, she has struggled with a disease that causes her immune system to become very weak. Below is what she had to say regarding the subject:
    "I was home schooled from the 4th grade on because I have a really bad immune system. A lot of people don't know that. It's really easy for me to get sick. I lose my voice quite a bit. I'm pretty much always not feeling 100%. It's very rare for me to say 'Wow, nothing's wrong.' There's always some kind of something going on with me. I had mono for several weeks when I was five years old and it really weakened my immune system. Now it's pretty much called 'Epstein Barr' and/or 'Chronic Fatigue' [syndrome]. My immune system is really bad. I'm not like the boy in the bubble like some people like to joke, but if somebody has a cold, I'm going to get it. Being a kid in school, I'd get Scarlet fever and strep throat several times."