www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Nagarjuna yearns for a much needed break

Follow us on Social Media

It is well known that present days King Nagarjuna busy with handful projects and his two films “Damarukam” and “Shirdi Sai” are getting ready for release soon. He also accepted to do a family entertainer in the direction of Dasarath and it will be produced by Kamakshi Movies.

Now the buzz is that Akkineni Nagarjuna, who is playing Shirdi Sai Baba in his upcoming film, had a tough time while shooting for the role. The actor has donned grey hair and austere getup to look like Baba. He says that he has worked hard to get into the skin of the character. He wants to take a break after completing its filming.

Talking to the media, Nagarjuna said that the film team was to have photo shoot, but instead of it, they took one of his still from the film Ramadasu and made some necessary makeup to his look. “I had put in lot of effort to get into the skin of the role of Shiradi Sai Baba. Now, I would like to take a break before starting work on my next film.

However, this devotional flick is being directed by K Raghavendra Rao and produced by Maheshwara Reddy. MM Keeravani has composed music for the film. The makers of the film have kept the details of its supporting cast under wrap. They have planned to complete its filming by the end of May.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

this movie gonna rock man,,, i like nag, did you watch annamayaa movie very nice sensational hit,,,,,i hope this movie also doing same