www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Bipasha to seduce Manoj Bajpai in 'Shootout at Wadala'

Follow us on Social Media

We have heard in the past that sexy Bipasha will do an item song in Sanjay Gupta's film "Shootout at Wadala" where her former beau John Abraham is playing one of the crucial roles. Since this news came out everyone is curious to know if Bips and John Abraham who plays a character reportedly modeled on the noted gangster Manya Surve will interact with each other in the film. But the latest news about the bong beauty is that she will also be seen in few scenes of the film because she is playing love interest of Manoj Bajpai.

About Bipasha’s role a source said, “Bips will romance Manoj Bajpai who is playing Dawood’s elder brother Sabir in the film. As Sabir’s love interest Bips has one garma garam item song and a key scene.”

If Bipasha and John will face each other on the sets, the source adds, “Yes they may cross each other for a will-miss-if-you-blink shot on screen.”

When actor Manoj Bajpai was asked about his role and Bipasha Basu, he replies, “I don’t know whether Bipasha is meant to be romancing me on screen. I just heard from you right now.”

Well, Manoj we can understand, you might not be supposed to reveal any such information in that context! But will wait for the confirmation to come soon!