www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Sonakshi is very much fond of Salman Khan

Follow us on Social Media

Sonakshi Sinha ,the darling daughter of Shahtrughan Sinha to whom Salman gave a break in the biggest blockbuster DABANGG is missing these day and is now never seen with her Mentor Salman Khan.

It was Salman who had seen the actor in her and inspired her to take up acting as a career. Post ‘Dabangg’, there were reports that the beauty was moving out of the Salman Khan camp to be friends with the who’s who of the industry which also included her mentor’s arch rival Shah Rukh Khan.

But the actress didn’t like what she was blamed for. Clearing the rumour about her differences with Salman, Sonakshi said, “Firstly, after `Dabangg` released it took me two months to really accept the fact that the film had reached such massive levels and that audiences loved me. Post that, both of us were busy with our respective projects, but whenever we met at events or functions we were as comfortable with each other as we were during the shooting of the film. Rumours of a problem between us amuses us no end, as many a times when they`re busy making us fight, we`re actually having fun shooting for the film. I have immense respect for Salman. He is the best. Why would we have any problems with each other?”

Talking about her Bollywood debut and how much she respect Salman, Sonakshi, “Salman and Arbaaz (Khan) saw me at a college fashion show, and asked me to be Rajjo in their film. I hesitated at first as I wasn`t sure. But when an actor like Salman Khan feels that you have what it takes to be an actor, you can`t not believe him. When I was convinced and ready for the role, he mentored me through not just acting, but also my gymming and well being.”

The actress is currently working with Salman Khan in Dabangg 2.is rift with 'Agent Vinod'