www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Ram Charan paid 12.5 Crores for 'Zanjeer' remake

Follow us on Social Media

Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej who is on a roll after getting a hit in the form of “Racha” has become the highest paid actor in Tollywood at the moment after bagging the lead role in Zanjeer remake. Apoorva Lakhia is directing this movie and it will be produced by Reliance Entertainment, Adai Mehra Productions and Flying Turtles. This film is a remake of yesteryears blockbuster Zanjeer of Amitabh with the same name. This is the film that earned Amitabh angry young man image.

Ram Charan is getting paid a whooping 12.5 Crores according to the sources. making him the highest paid in Tollywood at the moment. His bollywood Debut is being made with a budget of 70 Crores, which is low comparing to the other high budget movies being made these days with big stars.

Ram charan is surely having a huge task in front of him, with this movie being his entry into Bollywood, but the actor is worried about wether he will be able to fill the shoes of the Megastar “Big B”. He was surely caught unaware when the Big B himself came to the sets of Zanjeer and met the actor and both shared a lot of time talking about the movie.

After the meet this is what Ram Charan had to say: “When I started in Telugu cinema in 2007, I was judged as the great Chiranjeevi’s son. If I cowered, thinking I was being seen only as an heir-apparent and not an individual, I’d have been immobilised. I just did what came naturally to me”