www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Ajay Devgn and Anil Kapoor set to race on F1 track

Follow us on Social Media

"Tezz" stars Anil Kapoor and Ajay Devgn will be racing each other in their respective Lamborghinis on the F1 track in Delhi on May 23. While Ajay will race in a yellow Lamborghini, Anil will race in silver Aventador.

It is learnt that it was Ajay who challenged Anil to a car race. Ajay, who is into sports cars, challenged Anil to a car race that Anil sportingly accepted. The race will be run on pure merit. Anil, who is not used to driving sports cars, will practice driving a Lamborghini till the event.

Talking about this adventure Anil Kapoor said, “We have taken to it rather seriously. And have also decided on the cars we will drive.” We have learned that while Anil will race in a sliver Lamborghini, Ajay will contest in a yellow one. “That’s right. The race will be run on pure merit,” says Anil.

An official from the Buddh International Circuit (on request anonymity) confirmed that the two actors are slated to contest in a race on F1 track. “The reception among driver to this track has been overwhelmingly positive. Anil and Ajay should be having a ball,” said the official.

Though Anil Kapoor is not so comfortable with supercars but still he is not taking this challenge lightheartedly. And to avoid conceding defeat to his Tezz co-star, he is going to Delhi to docile the Silver Lamborghini says the actor, “So Ajay has the edge alright. But who knows, I may just shock him at the post. I shall put my best foot forward.”

All we can say is that, may the best man win.