I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Which Women Wrestlers Has CM Punk Dated In Real-Life?

Follow us on Social Media

The latest issue of The Wrestler has a feature on CM Punk revealing elements of his past including the origin of his ring name, why he left TNA Wrestling, the meaning by some of his tattoos and even which women wrestlers he has dated. Regarding the women's wrestlers Punk has been romantically linked to, the magazine writes:

"We all know women love the bad boys. Though Punk isn't really a bad boy in the traditional sense given the way he lives his life, he looks the part. Whatever the reason, he has been romantically linked to several Divas and Knockouts, including Daffney, Traci Brooks, Maria Kanellis, Amy "Lita" Dumas, and most recently, Beth Phoenix. What is Punk's type?"

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

about punk

Unstoppable www.desirulez.net

CM Punk Rocks

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

I think because as a wrestler their work schedule is ridiculous. I'm personal friends with a pro wrestler (I won't namedrop, i'm just not that kinda guy) and i know this first hand. So i would say the reason for him and other wrestlers always dating each other would be that your colleagues are the only other people who you see consistently on a day to day basis to form an kind of intimate relationship with.

I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlurker View Post
    I think because as a wrestler their work schedule is ridiculous. I'm personal friends with a pro wrestler (I won't namedrop, i'm just not that kinda guy) and i know this first hand. So i would say the reason for him and other wrestlers always dating each other would be that your colleagues are the only other people who you see consistently on a day to day basis to form an kind of intimate relationship with.
    nice reply buddy

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlurker View Post
    Namedrop please

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    Namedrop please
    Nah.. I don't namedrop. Maybe you'll find out one day when one of these threads forces me to name him.