www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Trisha plans to celebrate her birthday in Thailand

Follow us on Social Media

Petite beauty Trisha makes sure to take some time off at least once a year to go on a holiday with her buddies in order to relax and unwind. In the past, she and her buddies have holidayed in Australia and even hit the Tiger trail in Ranthambore. This year is going to be special as Trisha's birthday is coming up as well on May 4th.

Trisha usually celebrates her birthday (May 4) at a foreign location with her close friends. This year the actress is eyeing Thailand to celebrate her big day.

'We have zeroed in on a resort in Thailand. In all probability I will go there with my close friends. But things are yet to be confirmed. In a few days we will finalize things,' says the actress.

Currently shooting for Dammu, her first film with NTR Junior, Trisha is simultaneously acting in two Tamil films- Samaran with Vishal and Endrendrum Punnagai with Jiiva in the lead role.

'All the three films have given me enough scope to perform. They are of different genres. Dammu is a commercial cracker, Samaran an action adventure, while Endrendrum Punnagai is a cute romantic entertainer,' she says.