www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Manisha Koirala to play lead role in RGV's 'Bhoot 2'

Follow us on Social Media

Fans of Manisha Koirala can soon see her favorite actress in new films. As per reports, the actress that made debut in Bollywood with film Saudagar is all set to replace Urmila Matondkar in the sequel of Bhoot.

The actress who was last seen in the National Award winning film I Am, has now been signed on by Ram Gopal Varma to star in Bhoot 2. It’s a sequel to ‘Bhoot’ starred Ajay Devgn and Urmila Matondkar.

Confirming the news, Manisha said, "I am very happy with my role in the film. With every film, if you have a good director, you go on to become a better actor. Like in Company, my role was very, very cool.

The film will also stars JD Chakravarthy and south actress Madhushalini while the lead actor is yet to be finalised. RGV, who has directed Manisha in Company, shares a very good rapport with the actress and finds her extremely talented.

We’ve also heard that, the shooting of the film is already started which is likely to be shot in 3D. Bhoot 2 is supposed to be released this August, 2012.