Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Ojaswi Oberoi fulfills her dream of meeting Madhuri Dixit !

Follow us on Social Media

Ojaswi Oberoi will be be seen as Meenaxi in 'Aasman Se Aage' met her idol Madhuri Dixit..

Ojaswi Oberoi, who was last seen as 'Anokhi' in 'Behenein' on Star Plus will now be playing the character of 'Meenaxi' in Life OK's upcoming show 'Aasman Se Aage' .

This is a dream come true opportunity for her. Ojaswi is a trained Kathak dancer and also happens to be a big fan of Madhuri Dixit.

She also got the golden opportunity of meeting her idol and was very excited when she spoke to us - , " Yes, I am very huge fan of Madhuri Dixit she is my idol in dancing and acting. I met her recently while shooting for the promo of our show. I got an opportunity to engage in a chat with her. Initially I fumbled a lot with words but soon it eased out. She is such a professional as soon as she saw my movements she knew my Guruji's name. We both have the same Guruji."

Aasman Se Aage is a show which will focus on bitter reality behind numerous reality shows. The promos of the show have already caused a stir and created a buzz with the audience.