www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Kangana Ranaut to fly to USA to avoid Ajay Devgn

Follow us on Social Media

It is often heard that co-stars turn lovers while working together but it is not unusual to hear about rife between the lead stars of the film. The on-screen couple that we are talking about is Ajay Devgn and Kangna Ranaut. Ajay Devgan and Kangana Ranaut first came together for Milan Luthria’s Once Upon A Time In Mumbai. Post that, they had struck a good friendship. But things between the two worsened in the recent past.

Few months back there were reports of cracks in their friendship and it seems to be true now. It was said that the differences arose between them during the shoot of their film Tezz and post shooting, these two actors have stoically avoided one another.

Those who saw the body language of Ajay Devgn and Kangana Ranaut at the music launch of their forthcoming thriller in New Delhi 10 days ago insist, that both actors were awkward sharing a frame.

Now the latest buzz is that in a bid to avoid any face off with her leading man during the hectic promotional activity over April 19 to 27, the curly haired actress has decided to fly out to America on the night of April 18. As expected, the reason cited for this trip is something else – that she is flying out because she has some ‘emergency.’

She told the source that she is flying out because she has some emergency and has also informed her producer Ratan Jain about the same. Jain said, "It is unfortunate that Kangana will not be with us on our city tours. She will be missed.''

When quizzed if there is a problem between Ajay and her, the actress replied, “I have done my channel interviews and most of what I have been asked to. I will also be available to do a few phone interviews from the US. Besides it is a guy’s film and I have a small role.”

I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

thnx

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743