www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Ranbir's new TVC ad upsets Anurag Basu

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor has turned a oldie. Yes he has carried off a convincing old man get up at ease for a new TV commercial for a mobile company.

Now the latest buzz is that Ranbir's new ad might have grabbed eye balls with Ranbir look, the director of Ranbir's upcoming film "Barfi" Anurag Basu is reportedly very upset and is mourning the loss of his film’s big surprise element.

According to a source, Ranbir’s vintage look, with the wispy white hair, moustache, large spectacles, baggy trousers, stiff body language, is precariously close to one of his fiercely-guarded looks in Barfi! By watching the ad Anurag was shocked.

Barfi Director Anurag said,”I was at the airport when I first caught a glimpse of Ranbir and that too on mute. I was shocked. I thought someone had put Barfi!’s first look out there without my knowledge!”

“I caught the complete ad later and was taken aback with what I saw. Ranbir’s getup in the TV ad is almost identical to that of his old-age look in Barfi!. I was disappointed,”Basu added.

When asked if he has had a word with Ranbir about the issue, Anurag said, “Yes I have. But I have also shot several TV commercials with Ranbir in the past and I know that he sticks to the brief that he is given, without asking any questions. I spoke to him a couple of days back and he simply smiled. When Ranbir smiles usko sab maaf hai.”

Basu does not deny being disappointed. But he is in an exceptionally forgiving mood. “What can I say and what can I do? We had really taken a lot of pain to guard his look and keep it under wraps. But I guess it had to happen this way. So it’s fine now.”

Well what we can say,is it Publicty Stunt for movie promoton,As this new tvc has made huge impact amoung people.