www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Paoli Dam has no qualms about skin show

Follow us on Social Media

Bengali actress Paoli Dam is the latest sensation in the Indian film industry. Dam - who is soon going to debut in Bollywood with the movie ‘Hate Story’ - recently managed to grab attention by her backless appearance in the movie poster and her bold image shown in the promos of the movie. The acts of Paoli were rated too bold and shocking for the Indian audience.

When aksed about posing in the buff, Paoli says that she has no qualms about shedding her clothes in front of the camera. She says that she has no inhibitions whatsoever and will always do justice to her characters even if it requires her to bare it all.

However, all this is not new for the actress as she has pretty good experience of showing skin in Bengali movies as her boldness is ‘Chatrak’ won her a role in Bollywood.

Everyone is aware that Paoli does not have any qualms shedding clothes and while talking to the reporters, she said that she is a performer and that when she bares it all then it is for her job. The actress added that she does not have any inhibitions and that she just concentrates in playing a character.

The 32-year-old Bengali actress, who already has a body of work in Bengal after starting her career with Gautam Ghosh's 'Kaalbela', says she decided to make her debut with 'Hate Story' as it gave her enough scope to perform as a newcomer.

"I hadn't thought of entering Bollywood before. I was quite content with the kind of Bengali films I was doing in Tollywood. But I chose this because I can't say no to Vikram Bhatt. He is sensible director and a big name in the industry I like the storyline and my character (Kavya) because as a performer I had enough scope to perform.